Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CUP - ROUND 4

Options
  • 11-11-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

A bit nervous about tonight.

Playing a lesser team but have had to drop some starting players due to energy problems and think that I am really cutting it close on this one. About 100k CSR still in the difference in my favour and I am playing at home. I'll be using normal intensity for this, fingers crossed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

I'm looking forward to tonight's match. My team is better so I am sure my opponent will play LTNT. I have a huge league match on Saturday so I will going Normal tonight to save my LTNT for the weekend. I hope that it doesn't backfire. Good luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Pretty nervous tonight too, playing a slightly stronger team. Am on LTNT because I have no real chance in the league so was hoping for a decent cup run. Everything crossed here.

GL all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

playing LTNT so anything else but a win would be a disaster against my lower csr opponents altho they are in my league and ranked above me!

22-12 at HT. was hoping too be farther ahead. good game though.

Up 7-14 at halftime. Gave up a disappointing last minute try.

• Advertisement

Down 14-17 at HT :(

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

Winning 20-0 playing WNWIM but 3 players off injured for feck sake.:rolleyes:

Disasterous 20 mins have seen me concede 2 tries and a pen.... bye bye cup dream.... come on Boardsie cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Won both games with ease.

41-12 final score. had great 2nd half

• Advertisement

Great second half as well. Won 7-40, fingers crossed for a nice fixture for the next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

won 13-20 against a significantly stronger team. A bit of a gamble - decided to ltnt it, making it a must win. Delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Don't know what I was worried about, I won 23-22 :eek:

I thought the infamous match engine was going to do me.

Leading 23-7 with about 8 mins to go and then everything my team did went to sh1t, and they were suddenly playing like the all-blacks on speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Bet a team that were 190 places ahead of me in the National Rankings...
    They had their full team out too! I am delighted must have been near 200k in csr difference..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Beat a bot 27-0. I was worried about the WNWIM but popped my head in to the live scoring around half time and it was clear that I had the bot beaten in every area.
    Here's hoping I'm lucky in the next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

beat a newly registered team 88-0. Turns out didnt even need normal intensity.

Advertisement