If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 32"

Options
  • 11-11-2009 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi,

Could you give me a price for the SAMSUNG LE32B530 delivered to Dublin please? Do you have them in stock?
    Alternatively how much are you doing the LG 32LH3000 for and likewise do you have it in stock?

Many thanks,
    Finn

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HI Finn Dub.

The Samsung LE32B350 is priced at £299.95 / 340.00 Euro (This Screen is available only through collection form the Belfast store. As you can see from the link it is listed as an instore only purchase).
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/le32b350/sams-le32b350

We have no stock on the LE32B350 at the moment. More are arriving tomorrow.

LG 32LH3000 not currently in stock (In store only purchase again) but we do have the 32LH3010 which is the same screen but numbered different as a Richer exclusive. (Same specs etc as the LH3000) Priced at £399.95 / 454.99 Euro and can be shipped for £20 / 23 Euro.

You could also look at the LG 32LF7700 which is priced at £379.95 (But again would need collected from the Belfast Store).
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32lf7700/lg-32lf77starstar

Hope this is of help.

If you see any others that grab your interest let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.