Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fix it for me

Options
  • 11-11-2009 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have some stuff at home needs fixing. Can anyone offer advice on cost, maybe someone is available to fix or could advise what the problem is.

List as follows:

1. Electric fire, not showing flame effect anymore. Still giving out heat so guess it's only a fuse or something.

2. Need a new barrel for my back door fitted.

3. Venetian blinds, catch is gone and they're stuck.

4.Large mirror on my wardrobe needs replacing.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Danniboo wrote: »
    Hi,

1. Electric fire, not showing flame effect anymore. Still giving out heat so guess it's only a fuse or something.
    Sounds like a bulb is gone thats all. Would u be confident in dismantling the front of the fire to get at the lamp at the back. Its fairly straightforward if you take your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

i can help with the mirror and door barrel pm me cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

anniehoo wrote: »
    Sounds like a bulb is gone thats all. Would u be confident in dismantling the front of the fire to get at the lamp at the back. Its fairly straightforward if you take your time.

I would definitely give it a go anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

Danniboo wrote: »
    I would definitely give it a go anyways

Hey got this sorted. Thanks

Advertisement