Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerogarden

Options
  • 11-11-2009 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hey has anyone got an aerogarden?
    Im interested in getting one but worried it's only a gimmacky thing and my electricity bill will be sky high due to it being plugged in 24/7 :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I saw these for the first time on tv last night. My initial reaction is that I'd get sick of the sight of it in the house. This sort of thing always looks neater on the telly and when it's sitting in your home it can be a different story.
    Herbs aren't expensive and a lot of them grow well in our climate so I'm not sure how much money it'd save.
    Maybe I'm wrong and we'll all have one some day, but for now I'm not bothered. If you do get one I'd love to hear how it goes though.

Advertisement