Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it all in my head!!!

• 11-11-2009 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Myself and my husband have been ttc since January. We have started tests with doctors to check fertility etc however aren't due results till next month. About 2 weeks ago I noticed pains in my boobs, slight tenderness and soreness (kinda like what you get with your period) I thought myself they might have gotten bigger but the husband doesn't think so. Last week I had very red blood one time after going to the toilet. I had had sex the previous night and put it down to "upsetting things" up there with that. Nothing since until today I had some brown gooy stuff on my pants. I've slight pains in my stomach and lower back. Its been a couple days since I had sex so don't think it related to that. I'm concerned because I want this so badly that I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I'm not due my period until at least 18th Nov, (today is day 24 of my cycle) so could this be implantation bleeding... or is it all in my head.
    I'm going mad here........:confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It's one of those things where you just got to wait until it's time to do a test.
    Hopefully you will get the answer you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 prissylee

Myself and my husband have been ttc since January. We have started tests with doctors to check fertility etc however aren't due results till next month. About 2 weeks ago I noticed pains in my boobs, slight tenderness and soreness (kinda like what you get with your period) I thought myself they might have gotten bigger but the husband doesn't think so. Last week I had very red blood one time after going to the toilet. I had had sex the previous night and put it down to "upsetting things" up there with that. Nothing since until today I had some brown gooy stuff on my pants. I've slight pains in my stomach and lower back. Its been a couple days since I had sex so don't think it related to that. I'm concerned because I want this so badly that I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I'm not due my period until at least 18th Nov, (today is day 24 of my cycle) so could this be implantation bleeding... or is it all in my head.
    I'm going mad here........:confused::confused:

Paula Maula,

I really feel for you I do. We've been ttc since january too and I tell ya there's been loads of times where I didn't know what was going on. I had that brown spotting very early on in my cycle gone by, (can't rem exactly but during the first 2-3 weeks - this was v long cycle: 76 days). Anyways I had all the symptoms you describe above too just before period - sore boobs, lower back pain, stomach twitches/pains. Unfortunatley for me, they were just period symptoms. But I just wanted to say that if you were on the pill like me, I can't remember getting tender boobs as often. I usually have it now for almost two weeks before period. Having said all that you might be lucky this time! Of course this may not relate to you at all if you were never on the pill.

But just to say I sympathise with you. I can't give you an answer but know how you feel when you want to be pregs so badly. There are many of us women in the same boat here!!

Take care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Paula_Maula

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the nice comments. Got them this morning. Gutted to say the least.... Ah well always next month.
    Good luck to anyone else out there trying.... Keep the chin up :)

Advertisement