Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Focus Group / Submission.

Options
  • 11-11-2009 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Following the success of the National Stammering Awareness Day we have been asked by Mr Enda Kenny leader of Fine Gael to submit a paper to the all Party Commitee in the Dail focusing only on the Stammering / Stuttering community in Ireland.

We have been asked to include in the submission the opinions and thoughts of all groups who work with, support, educate, and empower members of the stammering / stuttering community to move forward with their lives.

A very important part of the submission will be from the people who are challenged by stammering / stuttering in the community what would they like to see happening in the future regarding moving forward from where we are now.

Over the next few months we will asking all organisations to take part, if you would like to to submit something for the final submission please feel free to do so, the more contriutions we have the better it will be for the good of all of the community.

Speak soon,
    Michael O Shea.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

This is a great move and very encouraging. I've stickied the thread as I think it's very important for all users on this forum to give their input.
    Michael, do you want us to give you ideas openly on this thread or privately via email?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Michael O Shea

All ideas and comments are important and welcome, open discussion on the open forum is good, e-mail is no problem, as far as I am aware nothing like this has ever been done before for the stammering community, it is a definate positive step forward in the right direction, and as Steven said very encouraging.

If any of you have any questions we will do our best to answer them.

E-mail contact - osheamm5@eircom.net

Speak soon,
    Michael O Shea.

Advertisement