Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google sponsored listings

• 11-11-2009 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

Hi All, not sure if this is the right forum for this but I've had two or three different (I think) English companies calling me to give me the hard sell with regard to taking a google sponsored listing, the one I'm just off the phone to was apex something or other...

They offer the listing at 150 sterling for the first month for 10 keywords then you choose the ones you want to keep at 15 each for the months after.. (No contract they say, but I have to give 30 days notice to quit :rolleyes:)

Anyone heard of this and taken it up, or anyone got anything to say for or against it?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Avoid unsolicited calls on SEO/Google rankings etc like the plague. Get plenty calls mornin, noon and evenin from effin english/french cos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭SQ2

Cheers, chased them out of the yard with a stick!

Advertisement