Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tyres up north ?

Options
  • 11-11-2009 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

looking for three tyres for my peugeot 308 while i am up in belfast, anyone know where i can find decent tyres cheap, seventy euro each at my local tyre centre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 krrh

Thompson Tyres in Banbridge - i got them here about a year ago and they were half price compared to prices in Dublin.

Their number is 048 406 22799 - just give them a call and they will give you a price over the phone to include balancing and all.

Its handy as it is just off the A1 to Belfast - just take the exit for Banbridge (just before the outlet) - follow the road right down to the roundabout at the bottom of the town - go straight through - over the bridge in the middle of the town - then down the hill and at the next junction turn left and it will be on your left hand side.

Hope this helps!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Advertisement