Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original players??

Options
  • 11-11-2009 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hi Guys and Gal,

just realised today whilst browsing my squad and checking energy levels and such that i have only got 4 players from the original squad i inherited.

How about everyone else? How many original players not including acadamy promotions?

Im very nosey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I still have 8 of the original guys in my 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

i only have 4 originals left as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I still have a good few in my squad. 7 of them r in my first team. They pretty good aswell. 2 of them are my top players

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Two for me. I had a pretty ruthless clearout when I took over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I reckon I've at least 7. Definitely kept a few of the older lads around for the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

I've 4 in my first team squad but really only 2 would i consider first choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Fast forward 6 months i've only 1 first teamer and 1 sub now. Anyone got rid of the lot yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Ive only one original left now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

One squad player left and its been that way for a while. I'll probably keep him for a ood bit though, he's a good back up and I've got a bit sentimental about selling the last of my originals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

I suprisingly have 9 still on my roster, but only 5 get serious gametime. kind of shocks me as I would have said I only had one or two if I had been asked and didn't look it up!:eek:

Must get rid of them! but on another note net expenditure on transfers is $53,499:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

eoferrall wrote: »
    I suprisingly have 9 still on my roster, but only 5 get serious gametime. kind of shocks me as I would have said I only had one or two if I had been asked and didn't look it up!:eek:

Must get rid of them! but on another note net expenditure on transfers is $53,499:cool:

I think my originals is down to no more than 2 at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

I have 3 remaining and all get game time.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

I think its 19 ha, most of them get a decent amount of game time. I knew it'd be high but definitely not that high

Advertisement