Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone seen a CM Haf 932 in dublin?

Options
  • 11-11-2009 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering if anyone see a HAF 932 around dublin, Komp done have them in stock.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Blazher wrote: »
    Was just wondering if anyone see a HAF 932 around dublin, Komp done have them in stock.

Sorry, mine moved back with me to Galway a few week's ago. ;)

I ordered mine off Overclockers.co.uk. Komplett never seem to have them in stock, and the exchange rates aren't too bad these days. Fantabulous choice btw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Messerschmitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

I was really looking for somewhere i could walk in and pick it up but, Cheers for the link :D

Blazher wrote: »
    I was really looking for somewhere i could walk in and pick it up but, Cheers for the link :D

oh right. Well, Peats? They'll get it in for you if they don't already have one in stock.

hehe, At 170 euro they can keep it :D

Il just order it online and wait the 3 days for it to come :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmnn that is a substantial difference alright. There must have been a price difference that we (Peats) weren't informed about. Will check it out tomorrow.

Had a word with two seperate European based suppliers today and made them aware of just how cheap Komplett were doing the 932. Both suppliers were charging the exact same price so it simply seems that Komplett have gotten a storming price from somewhere.

Fair play to them. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Really tempted by the 932 myself but the lack of all black interior is putting me off. Really wish CM would stop with there whole Black label case line and just make a uber case to from the start :(

Venom wrote: »
    Really tempted by the 532 myself but the lack of all black interior is putting me off.

yeah, it's the one thing that annoys me about mine. It's fairly straightforward apparently to dissemble it and repaint, i'm hoping to do that at some stage with mine. Or maybe even something a little more bling.

Had a word with two seperate European based suppliers today and made them aware of just how cheap Komplett were doing the 932. Both suppliers were charging the exact same price so it simply seems that Komplett have gotten a storming price from somewhere.

Fair play to them. :mad:

I think prices were raised by CM, and Komplett simply haven't changed yet, that be possible? I noticed that prices had gone up a fair bit everywhere for them since i bought mine.

leninbenjamin I was thinking about that but would be worried about screwing up and not getting the case back together lol.

• Advertisement

I think prices were raised by CM, and Komplett simply haven't changed yet, that be possible? I noticed that prices had gone up a fair bit everywhere for them since i bought mine.

That's not altogether unlikely. Prices for components have been going up steadily in the last few months with memory being particuarly hard hit.

Venom wrote: »
    leninbenjamin I was thinking about that but would be worried about screwing up and not getting the case back together lol.

depends. If you just want to spray all the insides black you don't have to pop the rivets, that's only really necessary if you want the multicolour look. Taking out the 5¼'' clamp is the most difficult thing apparently (primarily because it's spring loaded), but seeing as there are 6 it's not the end of the world if you break one, and i think it costs half nothing to get some of coolermaster.

Anyway, haven't done it myself yet so I do harbour some of the same fears, but looking at the custom jobs i'm definitely going to give it a go at some stage.

Thats a pretty cool vid you linked btw, think Ill be ordering a 932 next week lol.

I got mine from Tom at www.chilledPC.co.uk cheap and fast shipping

Advertisement