Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland V France Photo Comp

• 11-11-2009 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭

So, anyone up for this comp? I might as well run it since DK can't.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

I'm in. Will we email them to you or DK?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

I suppose it would be rude not to :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Emails to me this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭hoganpoly

im in also cant wait to hear that crowd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Will take part alright, whats the deadline?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

huliaa wrote: »
    I did not understand.

I didn't understand either. :)

Anyway, if you're at the match tonight in Crok Park and you have your camera with you then take a few shots. Pick out your best one and email it to PaulW above. It will be put up on flickr along with all the others that were at the game and there will be a poll on here to decide who took the best shot on the night. If you don't have Paul's email address then PM him and he will send it to you.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

did the irish play well tonight?

Ballyman wrote: »
    I didn't understand either. :)

Anyway, if you're at the match tonight in Crok Park and you have your camera with you then take a few shots. Pick out your best one and email it to PaulW above. It will be put up on flickr along with all the others that were at the game and there will be a poll on here to decide who took the best shot on the night. If you don't have Paul's email address then PM him and he will send it to you.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

Might be interested alright...

One entry per person, to get to me by 12:00 noon on Monday. PM if you need my email address.

5 images have been submitted so far.

Again, the deadline for submissions is 12 noon tomorrow.

Should be an interesting comp this time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

:( My computer decided not to turn on for most of the weekend, so editing/touching up my photo's didn't happen, only getting on top of things now! Maybe next time (if there is one!)

Craig

Advertisement