Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Fun Happy Irish Speaking Times in the Scholars tomorrow!!

• 11-11-2009 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi a chairde!

A group of us will be meeting up in the Scholars tomorrow at 6 for the aforementioned super-fun-happy-Gaeilge-times! Doesn't matter how fluent/not fluent you are - sure after a few pints we'll all be masters of the Tuiseal Ginideach and the Modh Coinníollach! :p

Tá súil agam go bhfeidhfidh mé sibh ann! :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭cson

Imitation is the best form of thread title flattery? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

Hmmm, don't really get you... but sorry for whatever has happened here!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

I'd be there like a flash if I wasn't going to Carlow for the Heineken Green Spheres yoke.
    But I do know some people who would be really interested in going along.
    Who will I tell them to look out for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

I was thinking about that actually...I might ask the Scholars If I can put up an aul' poster over the corner we plant ourselves in! Hopefully that works!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Thats a good idea, if only I spoke a word of Irish, maybe when I get back to UL a german one would come in handy.

All the same I wouldn't mind hearing some irish once in a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I was thinking about that actually...I might ask the Scholars If I can put up an aul' poster over the corner we plant ourselves in! Hopefully that works!
    If not just get a sheet of paper with "Super Fun Happy Irish Speaking Times" (or whatever) and plant it on the table. I might know some who may be interested in going along, I'll spread the word if you'd like.

Advertisement