Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question Regarding WiMax

• 12-11-2009 12:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

I'm just curious about the new rollout of WiMax by Imagine and Motorola throughout our fine nation.

(ref: http://www.imagine.ie/wimax-splash/index.html)

I'm wondering if one home can have this phone and broadband service from them at the same time as having Irish Broadband Breeze? Some of my housemates have Breeze and I'd be interested in WiMax and phone. I'm not 100% sure on how it works, but I was weary of Breeze being the same service and when WiMax comes to town, if Breeze customers would still be Breeze or would they be transferred to WiMax on the same package. If not, then I guess that leaves me to snatch a WiMax connection for myself and not affect the Breeze service.

Thanks lads.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement