Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring money from Bank Account to Paypal?

Options
  • 11-11-2009 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Can anyone here tell me if/what are the charges to transfer money from an AIB Student/junior saver account to a Paypal account are please?

How do I go about transferring the money and would it take long?

I have looked online but cannot find anything to answer these questions.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

It's free for
    me on my second level student account. It takes a few days for paypal to process, i think it goes
    through quicker if you send it in the morning.
    Log on to your paypal accout, you should find details for Paypal's account number and your personal code you attach as a message with the transfer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

blubloblu wrote: »
    It's free for
    me on my second level student account. It takes a few days for paypal to process, i think it goes
    through quicker if you send it in the morning.
    Log on to your paypal accout, you should find details for Paypal's account number and your personal code you attach as a message with the transfer.
    Thank you.

I just went into my online banking and went through the first few steps and it says there is a €15.00 fee?:eek:

What is my personal code? The 5-digit code I chose when I signed up for internet banking? or something else?:o

Thank you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

-Orlaith- wrote: »
    Thank you.

I just went into my online banking and went through the first few steps and it says there is a €15.00 fee?:eek:

What is my personal code? The 5-digit code I chose when I signed up for internet banking? or something else?:o

Thank you.

€15 certainly doesn't sound right. Ring your bank if you're confused. It's free from my Ulster Bank account, as well as my Postbank account.

I think your personal code is found on your Paypal account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

€15 certainly doesn't sound right. Ring your bank if you're confused. It's free from my Ulster Bank account, as well as my Postbank account.

I think your personal code is found on your Paypal account.
    Thank you.

I have to go to town tomorrow anyway so I might pop into the bank and ask them.

Thanks again.

Advertisement