Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torchwood season 4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭spongeman

Hope so. A great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

Mixed feelings about this. Had my concerns about how it ended butat the same time not sure whether they should go back to it given the loss of so many characters.

Also Gwen harping on about a baby constantly would do my head in!!!

Adore torchwood but they'll have to do some real work to get a good fourth series out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I wonder who might make up the new team. Johnson, the military chick from S3, would be an interesting addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I thought they ended it well with Season 3 myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

the last mini-series was great tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Apparently it has been commissioned and filming starts in the New Year:
    http://tardis-and-torchwood-treasures.blogspot.com/2009/11/torchwood-series-four-thirteen-episodes.html

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

So its gonna be Gwen And a sprog fightin aliens in Cardif, without Government support or a Kick Ass Hub or any of the really cool stuff

and no Llanto :(
    or Jack

So maybe Martha Jones, if Freema can be convinced that Torchwood is better for her career than Law and Order UK

I thought it ended beautifully with jack feckin off into the Cosmos like that

Don't worry. I reckon Jack will be back.

He received his "forgiveness" from the Doctor in the Doctor Who Xmas special so I think he will return at some point.

I'm off for the next few days so going to have a Torchwood marathon I reckon. Leaving Children of Earth till last, it's so heavy going. Brilliant, but a tough watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Well Jack is back by the looks of it. I hope he brings Russell Tovey in tow. That would be awesome :)

I would flippin love it if Russell Tovey came! Wow...

That would make my year if that situation occurred! A petition should be started!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

the Werewolf guy from Being Human??

I havent seen the latest Who, with Tennants Death, may try to find it somewhere unmentionable tonight ;)

Watched Children of the Earth Last night, Thought it was very good and rather infuriating in almost equal parts, however the Very Very Very Good bits Won out over the average to Crappy bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭flazio

the Werewolf guy from Being Human??

I havent seen the latest Who, with Tennants Death, may try to find it somewhere unmentionable tonight ;)

Watched Children of the Earth Last night, Thought it was very good and rather infuriating in almost equal parts, however the Very Very Very Good bits Won out over the average to Crappy bits.

What? play.com? ;)
    http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/12103586/Doctor-Who-The-Complete-Specials-Box-Set/Product.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Stark wrote: »
    I hope he brings Russell Tovey in tow.

Barrowman has suggested that's exactly what will happen.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s8/torchwood/news/a194870/russell-tovey-to-join-torchwood-team.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

I'm just finishing the last episode of Torchwood Children of Earth and I have to say.......... BRILLIANT.

I thought the first few seasons were a bit tacky but this mini series was brilliant. I'd gladly sacrifice less episodes for better quality. Hopefully the 4th season is as good. The new Doctor will be great with Moffat writing the stories too.

Advertisement