Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint about SU

Options
  • 11-11-2009 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

Anyone know who to contact in UCD if you want to make a complaint about the Students Union?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

http://www.ucd.ie/complaints/
    For complaints relating to the activities of the Students’ Union or its officers you should contact the Union Returning Officer, Morgan Shelly at returningoffice@gmail.com.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Anyone know who to contact in UCD if you want to make a complaint about the Students Union?

Cheers

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

No one, it would seem. Given the pathetically poor turnout at SU elections, they don't even have a viable mandate. Nor do they do much for the considerable money they force you to pay, and when you do require their services, they usually make a balls of it.

I say this on behalf of three SU's that I have dealt with through the years. If they were as democratic as they like to pretend, they would have an option to vote the whole union out. I wonder why they don't...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

bnt wrote: »

Thanks for that. I emailed my issue to the SU president but he never bothered to reply so im taking it further

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

What was the issue? Maybe we could help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

What was the issue? Maybe we could help

They probably tried to kill smurfs or something. I hear you could power the new student centre for a whole year on one smurfberry....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pete 2

Why not try the papers? They might go to town on them!

info@universityobserver.ie
    collegetribune@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Complain to Librocop about them, he'll scare them because he's actually Godzilla.

Advertisement