Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nobody may be able to show the Ireland second leg qualifying game {Mod Note Post #1}

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

yea just seen it's on Skysports it's on so yea should be able to find it some where then as a few pubs have it there. try that pub in New York New York will be a good few Irish in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Impossible to get Sky Sports in the USA as the Astra satellite is fixed on the UK & Ireland and its footprint goes nowhere near the United States. It must be another provider taking the feed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Fox

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

mickos wrote: »
    If they just put a muzzle on Dunphy now we'll be able to watch it in peace.

No way, the best part of it. Hope Souness is also on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Is it just me or is Souness so negative about the Irish team?! He never really says a good thing about us and is always playing us down. I like him as a pundit on SKY but sometimes I can understand why Eamonn and John lose the head abit with him. I heard when he was manager of Blackburn he wasnt fond of the Irish players and hes an ex Rangers players so its not that surprising.

• Advertisement

GerCPM wrote: »
    Is it just me or is Souness so negative about the Irish team?! He never really says a good thing about us and is always playing us down. I like him as a pundit on SKY but sometimes I can understand why Eamonn and John lose the head abit with him. I heard when he was manager of Blackburn he wasnt fond of the Irish players and hes an ex Rangers players so its not that surprising.

In all fairness he is being a bit more realistic towards the Irish team than Giles and Dunphy, especially Dunphy, I like Souness on RTE, doing a good job and has fitted in well with the coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Since when does dunphey have a problem critisising the irish team. he wasnt exactly praising of them sat night!
    Souness is just trying to be controversial coz nobody cares what he has to say anyway. Id love if they could get Gordan Strachan!

SarahBM wrote: »
    Since when does dunphey have a problem critisising the irish team. he wasnt exactly praising of them sat night!
    Souness is just trying to be controversial coz nobody cares what he has to say anyway. Id love if they could get Gordan Strachan!

Thing is Dunphy does tend to hype up the Irish players imo, granted he is quick to have a go at the tactics
    which he did on Saturday, Souness is not Irish and as such is more balanced imo but does make for some great viewing.

Advertisement