Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a considerate and 'NICE' female doctor in Greystones?

Options
  • 11-11-2009 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey there

Living in Greystones a while and never got around to registering or seeing a doctor out here.....

Can anyone recommend an approachable female doctor, not cold or one who rushes you out of the room before ya have even had time to tell her your symptoms?

Dont get me wrong, I dont need the ole' hand held or anything, but I just have experience of free college doctors up to now who whooshed you out the door like a kettle on an argos conveyor belt : (

Really appreciate it, any honest advice really appreciated
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

Dr.Marie Hogan, church road, I changed to her when my other doctor left the practice, she was a great help to me through a very hard pregnancy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

yep id go for Dr hogan too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NarkyBoots

I find Dr. Lia Egan in the Medical Centre on Church Road very good. I have no experience of the other doctor mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

Dr. Catherine Allan, lovely, lovely woman. Very personable, genuine and kind. Knows her stuff. She's based in the Harbour Family Practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Lia Egan (Greystones medical centre) is lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've always found Dr. Nicola Cochrane in the carrig clinic to be lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

One of the hardest things to find these days is a doctor who actually cares
    when you find one hold on to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Lumbarda

Dr. Yvonne Kelly, Greystones Medical Centre (Church Rd) is lovely, I've found her very kind and that she really takes an interest.

Advertisement