Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canon hall appartments and Sherriff St

Options
  • 11-11-2009 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi,
    I have viewing of Canon hall apartments on Saturday. Seems like alright value but I hear the local area can be extremely dodgy. Does anyone know anything about the development (bought/renting there) or about the area? Thanks

Update: Sorry just read the forum rule about not posting this type of question.Where would be a good place to post it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

DocDaneka wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have viewing of Canon hall apartments on Saturday. Seems like alright value but I hear the local area can be extremely dodgy. Does anyone know anything about the development (bought/renting there) or about the area? Thanks

It's not the safest place in the world, to be honest, but if your apartment is completely secure and your possessions will be safe it should be fine. The positives are that you're really close to town and also really close to Connolly Station or Busaras if you need to go anywhere. The negatives are that the area is not safe to walk around in at night time alone. If you're renting then I don't see a big problem, but I wouldn't buy one.
    DocDaneka wrote: »
    Update: Sorry just read the forum rule about not posting this type of question.Where would be a good place to post it ?

It's not normally a problem asking genuine questions like this :)

Advertisement