Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonslayers Ranking Battle 3.2 - SFIV - 17/11/09

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Fair play to coblecog.

This at least makes me feel better about him beating the life out of me in casuals lately.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yeah actually, from no where to pwning people. It's pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

Ha, thanks for all the kind words guys! And GGs to everyone that I played; lots of good, close matches :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Gratz again man. Wish you had the pc or ps3 version so I could play you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

Thanks. Yeah, it's unfortunate that we can't play each other online. Hopefully, we'll be able to get some matches in on the 5th.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Yeah actually, from no where to pwning people. It's pretty cool.

Ye I had been playing him on live for a good while but he had a British flag so never copped that he could be in Ireland. I was thinking thank god I never have to run into him in tournaments :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Nice work lads. Thanks very much! Also, nice artwork Yreval.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Nice work lads. Thanks very much! Also, nice artwork Yreval.

Thanks dude. I've got quite a few ideas for future RB posters, so there'll be more where that came from.

Just noticed a few mistakes in your article:
    despite how close Yreval came to being knocked out earlier
    blag sent Yreval to the Lower Bracket

They should both be Cobelcog instead of me. Also you've used the T6 3.2 results (I don't think you'll be seeing Kazuya vs Lili in SF anytime soon, haha).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Yreval wrote: »
    Thanks dude. I've got quite a few ideas for future RB posters, so there'll be more where that came from.

Just noticed a few mistakes in your article:

They should both be Cobelcog instead of me. Also you've used the T6 3.2 results (I don't think you'll be seeing Kazuya vs Lili in SF anytime soon, haha).

Major blushes there! Thanks for the proof reading.....Errr. I mean it was a deliberate test

>.>

<.<

Yes........

🤪

Advertisement