Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is wrong with me?

• 11-11-2009 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I get sudden bouts of panic, its rediculous, i mean the things that i panic about.

Il give you a few examples.

The guards were doing a door to door on my street, for information about a crime. They knocked on my door. even though ive never been arrested, or done anything unlawfull, i started to panic and thought they were coming to arrest me, and lock me up.

On halloween i went to a fancy dress, and dressed as a terrorist, the day after i was looking through the photos and seen mine, i went into a panic, because i thought i would be arrested for inciting terrorism, even though it didnt bother me on the day.??

Another time i woke up with a blocked ear on my left side, i went into a rediculous panic cause i thought i was goin to die from a brain tumor.

What is wrong with me, im constantly afraid of nothing. This is getting more frequent. Has anybody got any advice, maybe there is a doctor here, cause i would have some serious problems talking about this with someone face to face. Im 30 years old by the way. thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement