Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missed payments

Options
  • 11-11-2009 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i've missed a couple of payments on a mbna personal loan(15k) and had a van lease payment delayed (14k left) due to exceeding o'draft limit recently.
    I also have a small mortgage but haven't missed any payments
    I wrote to creditors when i saw problem coming, to try reduce monthly payments (to no avail).

Can someone advise advise if i have any leverage at all regarding reducing payments and how the lease/loan situation plays out in the short/medium term if i continue to miss some payments.Also concerned about the small mortgage in the current account may be affected eventually depending on economy and business etc.what are my options to safeguard property(45k mortgage),can it be paid separately.thanks

Advertisement