Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday night club

Options
  • 12-11-2009 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I'm trying to organise a night out for a group of friends Friday week and I haven't a clue what club to go to.

It's a group of girls, aged 19 - 23. Would like somewhere with good music, but some of them are into electro, some just into pop/chart music. So is there anywhere with a good mix?

This question is probably asked loads but I really don't know where to go and its being left to me to organise. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Yous can come my house :)
    better be serious now before I get banned , what side the city u on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Try the Good Bits on Store St, lovely place great atmosphere, caters to all tastes, lovely food served till late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 memberofpublic

Thanks, never heard of the Good Bits, will look into it.

On southside of city but don't really mind where we end up. Someone recommended the Palace to me? I've never been there before. Anyone been recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Only ever been in it once, but Doyles is decent imo aslong as it isn't jammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Palace terrible,good bits dead tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Nu-Centz

the village on wexford st has a great dj on fridays... ;-)

Thanks, never heard of the Good Bits, will look into it.

On southside of city but don't really mind where we end up. Someone recommended the Palace to me? I've never been there before. Anyone been recently?
    yeah its pretty good, jammers tho. Get there before 8 for a seat. You can either sit upstairs or head down to one of the gigs

Palace is a ****hole lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Mash at basebar has been good any friday night i was there;

Its a student night out so drink promo's etc, and it would generally be 19-23 year olds aswell....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

palace is just recently do up. tis very very good. i used to go before it got done up, tad old for it now. but anyone circa your ages i know all love it and highly recommend it

Was in the Good Bits on Sat, was jammers..some famous DJs or something.
    Saturdays are the best nights really but Friday is gared towards a young student crowd I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Karma is a decent spot, was in there on Saturday, can't go wrong with the €3 bottles and shots and €4.20 pints. Geared more towards people under 20 mind you.

Advertisement