Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptop pc world NI

• 12-11-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Is this a good deal at 400stg

Intel Pentium Dual Core Proecessor T4300

• 3GB memory
    • 250GB hard drive
    • Genuine Windows 7 Home Premuim
    • 15.6" widescreen display
    • Wireless enabled
    • Available in Flamingo Pink, Ice Blue,
      Cherry Red, Alpine White, and Black

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Not really, depends on the accessories with it, software etc. to be honest who cares about what colours. Also the internal storage is quite small. What is the graphics card for instance? Also we don't live in Northern Ireland, post this in the NI bargain alerts. And since your asking whether its one in the first place, wrong forum anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Thanks, Tommy, sorry if it was such trouble for you to post - I live 3 miles from the border - hope you feeling better today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

torregolf wrote: »
    Thanks, Tommy, sorry if it was such trouble for you to post - I live 3 miles from the border - hope you feeling better today

Yes it was a bizarrely aggressive post wasn't it. I blame wine :P And bitterness about never being able to avail of deals in the North (though I really don't think this is that great a bargain). Anyhow I do apologise for my drunken demeanour!

Advertisement