Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N3/M50 junction

• 12-11-2009 2:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭

Hey all.
    Just a quick one.
    on the inbound side of the N3/M50 junction there are large concrete pillars which are obviously for holding up a road.

I noticed though while on the bus today that there isn't a hope in hell of the bus currently clearing them! Unless they're going to put some sort of raised platform on top or there is going to be some major curve?

I'll try get pics tomorrow *if* I can.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

congo_90 wrote: »
    Hey all.
    Just a quick one.
    on the inbound side of the N3/M50 junction there are large concrete pillars which are obviously for holding up a road.

I noticed though while on the bus today that there isn't a hope in hell of the bus currently clearing them! Unless they're going to put some sort of raised platform on top or there is going to be some major curve?

I'll try get pics tomorrow *if* I can.

Thanks!

when you say clearing what do you mean exactly??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

In terms of height. From the upper saloon of the bus sitting down the pillars are eye level. Anyone commuting around there will be familiar of it by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Just passed close up outbound there. Too dark for a pic. It appears to have just been the perspective of where i was sitting. Its tight though!

Advertisement