Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGU Poll (not what you think!)

Options
  • 12-11-2009 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

its not a poll on how good you think the show is. I was about to post in the thread about water because im bored and i didnt feel that pushed to read about it and then two posts on the first page jgot me thinking
    Overheal wrote: »
    It was good. But User you probably should not stay up all night nursing the download. 4/5
    Overheal wrote: »
    Yes. Yes I am.

Ohhh look its 11 o clock. I could watch it again... but nyaaaah ive been up since 8 and im knackered. Oh and it will be up on hulu in the morning.

:)

I do like SGU but i haven't felt the need to stay up and watch it - actually that Saturday morning i had it downloaded but went to bed and didn't watch it till Saturday night.

Its a good show but im not desperate for new episodes because i still don't know what to expect week to week - its setting up the story and characters but i do want to know more. Its going a little slow i think.

Also i would like to know a bit more about what was in the rooms they have. How they are planning on washing clothing ect. its supposed to be more gritty and realistic

Im interested to know how many times have you watched each episode

Use spoiler tags for those who havent seen it

EDIT: FRAK! i didnt make multiple choice poll - abort abort

*sigh*

ok well i added in ep 8 because soemone told me the story sounded good but since the poll is ****ed we can discuss.

Ive seen air twice and the rest of the episodes once and i did like them but i am not in rush to re-watch them and wondering if i am alone here. Its a decent scifi show but its not doing a good enough job of filling my scifi void yet :(

How many times have you seen each episode 12 votes

Ive seen Episode 1,2,3 [Air] once
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 1,2,3 [Air] twice
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 1,2,3 [Air] 3+ times
    16%
    don ramoGSPfan 2 votes
    Ive seen Episode 4 [Darkness] once
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 4 [Darkness] twice
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 4 [Darkness] 3+ times
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 5 [Light] once
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 5 [Light] twice
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 5 [Light] 3+ times
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 6 [Water] once
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 6 [Water] twice
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 6 [Water] 3+ times
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 7 [Earth] once
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 7 [Earth] twice
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 7 [Earth] 3+ times
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 8 [Time] once
    0%
    Ive seen Episode 8 [Time] twice
    8%
    Dr. Baltar 1 vote
    Ive seen Episode 8 [Time] 3+ times
    0%
    User really does love his polls too much
    0%
    I think SGU is so far better than SG1 & SGA
    75%
    PugsleyUser45701cotwoldBlowfishOverhealEvolutektulu123gungunSnowie 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This was meant to be multiple choice, wasnt it :D

Ive watched Air Darkness and Light all Twice. I wouldve gone Air again but I dont want it to get stale just yet. I remember rewatching an assload of atlantis though. Mostly seasons 2 and 3. Theres some SG1 eps Ive rewatched countless times from being on TV and I did a lot of rewatch via Hulu.

I think what other posters have said is ringing true: Theyve done a lot (alot alot) of "Setup" time here, it feels like, without introducing any tangible Protagonist yet. Now I fully expect that to change in the next few eps but they need to do it soon or people will start losing interest. I figured it would be 3 or 4 episodes Tops before we heard anything about that mysterious shuttle again. Then again, that was 4 eps ago. They need to hurry their asses along. FTL me arse.

Shanks said it best, the Shows not about solving problems its about how you react to problems. Still, Can we React to a couple of real ****ing aliens already?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Only watched each episode once, but once the season is over i'll watch them all again. If i watch them again and again i wont enjoy them as much in the future. I like to ration my sci-fi:D.

I've watched all of SG1 about 3 times and finished all ten seasons back-to-back from January to July this year. Have only watched SGA live and a few episodes twice/first season twice, but will watch them all back-to-back starting soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

poll fail

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

poll fail

Tamworth+road1.jpg

Advertisement