Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi moving to Kildimo?

Options
  • 12-11-2009 4:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am moving back down to Limerick fromm Galway im from Murroe, side of town. I am just seeing if anyone knows what Kildimo is like.
    Wondering is it freindly active comunity.??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 kt217

kildimo is a nice spot quite with just 1 pub but everything is close by with a new swimming pool in askeaton and curraghchase if you like going for walks the is a lot of sports in the area too i am a small bit further out the road but overall kildimo is a nice spot

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

yeah kildimo is a grand place, only a short drive from Limerick city. It has actually got 4 pubs to contradict the other poster, two shops, a credit union and numerous other businesses around the place, including a recent housing development.

As far as I know there are a good few community 'things' ongoing there, so if you make the effort, you'll reap the rewards.

The very best of luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I live in kildimo and its a good place overall.

The people are friendly enough here,
    and the petrol station does some really
    nice food (though not that healthy) :)

Might see you around when you get here, enjoy

Advertisement