Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melt! Festival 2010

Options
  • 12-11-2009 5:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello there :)
    Me and and a mate will be taking a trek across europe and one festival we'll be going to is the Melt! Festival just off Berlin!
    We'll be trekking camper van style hopefully, in fact here is a link to another thread on that whole topic!:p
    HGV or VRT - Tough Decisions about Conversion

Just wanting to know is there any people up for the trip again next year (hang with us when your there!) and any people who went previous, to give their opinions!
    Have my ticket already!

Much appreciated!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Electric Bloom

hey !! thats what me and my friends are doing as well .. Interrailing around europe and stopping off at melt when were going through germany ! Cant wait ! I was at the festival last year & it was brilliant :D such an amazing location and atmosphere !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 WIMBOT

Thats what 6 friends and I are doing.first stop MELT!
    If you see a tri-colour flag in the crowds, that'll probably be us :)

Advertisement