Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ball-Jointed Dolls

Options
  • 12-11-2009 9:36am

Does anyone know where (either in Ireland or online) I can buy ball-jointed dolls please?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Are you're talking about like, Revoltech and Figma anime figures? If so then :
    http://www.hlj.com/
    http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/

If you're talking about those artists figures for drawing, then wrong forum, but you'd get em in Easons I'd say.

Thanks but I don't think that's quite what "I'm" looking for ... it's a present. They're heavily influenced by anime so I thought someone here might know.

But in the meantime I found out about Volks and "Super Dollfie" ... just in case anyone else comes here looking :)

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Nanyalin

I've been in the BJD hobby for some years already; If you want to get into it, the best place where you can start is Den of Angels, a huge forum about BJD.

There are no shops in Ireland, but most of the brands ship to Europe anyway; If you want to start checking some of the online shops, here's a bunch of the most known ones:

Luts
    Dream of Doll
    IpleHouse
    Volks

There are lots (lots!) more. If you want any more info, don't hesitate to contact me! ^^

Nanyalin wrote: »
    I've been in the BJD hobby for some years already; If you want to get into it, the best place where you can start is Den of Angels, a huge forum about BJD.

There are no shops in Ireland, but most of the brands ship to Europe anyway; If you want to start checking some of the online shops, here's a bunch of the most known ones:

Luts
    Dream of Doll
    IpleHouse
    Volks

There are lots (lots!) more. If you want any more info, don't hesitate to contact me! ^^

Fantastic! Thanks Nanyalin! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dollmansion

We are BJD (ball joint dolls) accessories Manufacturer in Hong Kong, China, Our brand [dollmansion]. Here are accessories like:Shoes, Clothing, Furniture, Rococo gorgeous bird cage, European-Style Tea set, Pocket watch, Musical instrument and so on.

dollmansion%20Ad20100105.jpg

You've received this message because you've registered to receive email from dollmansion.net. If you no longer wish to receive email from us click here.
    View our privacy policy.
    Contact Us click here.
    www.dollmansion.net
    www dollmansion net

• Advertisement
Advertisement