Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol stations with assistance.

• 12-11-2009 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping the mods can sticky this and people can add petrol stations to it for the whole country.

Sligo town: Christies at the junction of Pearse Road and Mail Coach Road - attendant for the whole day, seven days a week.

Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo: Topaz has part time attendants and when they're not working the shop assistant will come out if you wait (unless it's the woman unfortunately but she's not there often)

Gurteen, Co. Sligo: Again, part time attendants or the shop assistant will come out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Good on ya fozzle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Nenagh, Co. Tipperary

All stations have young people to work as attendants. I can't think of one that doesn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Mikefitzs

I think the only one in Ennis is Francie Daly's on the Limerick Rd. all others are self service.

Just a passenger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

Company nameAddressTown/City CategoryAbbey National423-425 NewtownardBelfast[Building Society]Dundela Motoring325 Beers Bridge RoadBelfast[All]Esso Petrol Station629 Saintfield RdBelfast[Petrol Station]Esso Petrol Station41 Belfast RdNewry[Petrol Station]Safeway Petrol StationMain StreetBangor[Petrol Station]Sainsburys Petrol StationAirport Road WestBelfast[Petrol Station]Sainsburys Petrol StationSprucefirld SiteLisburn[Petrol Station]Shell Petrol Station100a Ladas DriveBelfast[Petrol Station]Shell Petrol Station150 Knock RdBelfast[Petrol Station]Shell Petrol StationShandon ParkBelfast[Petrol Station]Shell Petrol Station75-81 HillsboroughLisburn[Petrol Station]Tesco Petrol StationBloomfield ShoppinBangor[Petrol Station]Tesco Petrol StationBeech ValleyCo Tyrone[Petrol Station]Village S.St16 Main StreetDownpatrick[All]Whiteabbey HospitalDoagh RdBelfast[Hospital]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

There is also an attendant at Parkes Garage, Ballisodare, Co. Sligo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

What about Dublin??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just ask?

I have shoulder problems and I simply ask for help in the shop etc; always given.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Graces7 wrote: »
    Just ask?

I have shoulder problems and I simply ask for help in the shop etc; always given.

Unfortuneatly I started this thread because of stories in another thread from people who haven't recieved help when it's been requested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ah that is dreadful indeed.

I do tend to use the one garage, who always have attended service; Northern Garage, in Donegal Town, near the hospital, if that is any help.

fozzle wrote: »
    Unfortuneatly I started this thread because of stories in another thread from people who haven't recieved help when it's been requested.

Advertisement