Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTV, E4, Sky News and Nick Problems?

Options
  • 12-11-2009 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Is anyone else having problems with MTV, E4, Sky News and Nickelodeon (Comedy Central+1) on the NTL cable service?

For me, MTV is flickering and stuttering and is impossible to watch. E4 and Nick are just completely black, with no sound. Sky News is frozen from 22:31 last night.

I live in the Newcastle area. I'm not sure if it is localised or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Similar problem in Knocknacarra. Last night, no E4, Comedy Central + 1. MTV was working but Sky News was frozen & pixelated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Similar problem in Knocknacarra. Last night, no E4, Comedy Central + 1. MTV was working but Sky News was frozen & pixelated.

Yeah, just noticed Sky News as well. I missed How I Met Your Mother last night from not having E4 :(

Hopefully they'll get it fixed by this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Bonzodog

No problems here in Doughiska with any of those channels on UPC digital.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Ah it seems to be fixed now. All the channels are back up as of about an hour ago.

Thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Yeah E4 blacked out for me, and a couple where fuzzy/flickered also. Im in the Renmore area, seems to be cleared up now though :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement