Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justice to Fraudulant Bankers

Options
  • 12-11-2009 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I think it is high time that justice is served to those fraudulant bankers who created this mess we find ourselves currently in. I have it on very good authority that these fraudulant bankers gave money to rogue developers knowing full well that this money was NOT going to be repaid while the banker still pocketed a hefty bonus.

I say get the money back off these fraudulant bankers and developers! & then serve them with legal proceedings!!!

Then there is the matter of the now retired Financial Regulator, his senoir staff & the governments role (or lack of) in foreseeing & preventing this calamity we presently find ourselves in.

Is there anyone out there who thinks the same and is willing to stand up and march against the current injustice!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Ringenane wrote: »
    I think it is high time that justice is served to those fraudulant bankers who created this mess we find ourselves currently in. I have it on very good authority that these fraudulant bankers gave money to rogue developers knowing full well that this money was NOT going to be repaid while the banker still pocketed a hefty bonus.

I say get the money back off these fraudulant bankers and developers! & then serve them with legal proceedings!!!

Then there is the matter of the now retired Financial Regulator, his senoir staff & the governments role (or lack of) in foreseeing & preventing this calamity we presently find ourselves in.

Is there anyone out there who thinks the same and is willing to stand up and march against the current injustice!!!

And whats the next step? let our countries banks collapse(having knock on effects for many years to come)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ringenane

I agree we need a banking system but why should they be allowed to keep the money they earned by dishonesty!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭jetsonx

patrick_neary_2_display.jpg

I would love to see this scheming incompetent locked up.

But no, he was given a secret payoff of €630,000 and an annual pension of

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Ringenane wrote: »
    I agree we need a banking system but why should they be allowed to keep the money they earned by dishonesty!!!

That's a failure of the government not the bankers, the government should have re-floated the banks in return for more control over them instead of just re-floating the banks.

A Bankers primary concern is making money not looking after the people, that's the governments job.

The banks were given money without legal obligation so therefor can do what they like with the money(huge bonuses, pensions etc..).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

unless the goverment hires the best minds in every discipline we are going nowhere, as a nation we have not being appointing the right people to the civil service, as if they did the incompitents in charge would be shown up, and that would never do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

No offence, but this really isn't a discussion as such. Could go to the Ranting & Raving forum?

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement