Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Site still down WTF?

• 12-11-2009 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

vodaofne site still down, when you try and login you get message login services unavailable??

its like this since 8pm last night!

but the message on the forum said it would be down from 2200...

what a way to run a website...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

i can log in but the unbilled calls section tells me ive made no calls/texts all month. what a way to P anyone off selling Vodafone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Working fine for me now.

But it was all over the place yesterday during the day. Wouldn't show me my bill etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bigjohnny80

The site is so poor.... surely with all their resources they could fix it up. Error messages every time I log on, part of your account available and others not.

Slow to load, poor layout, looks ancient - could go on all day...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Easily one of the poorest, least professional web sites I have ever encountered.

I have come across sites done by amateurs that are incomparably better.

How a company the size of Vodafone can have a site that is so incredibly slow is beyond me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

It's a terrible website. Trying to do just about anything for me usually results in a 404 error... Checking bills, my addons, etc. I can't even find my remaining data cap remaining. It's been like this for years though! The only thing that does seem to function is there webstore, suprise suprise!

Someone in there ICT department needs to be dragged out and shot. What I find confusing is that the UK and Austrailia sites are the same....except they work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement