Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best stalls at markets

Options
  • 12-11-2009 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Can anyone tell me some good stalls around markets in Dublin because im planning to organise a trade fair in DCU on the 7th of december and looking for some interesting stuff for people to sell like clothes jewellery food etc.!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dublingal80

There was a small market in a community building beside St Bridgets Church in Killester, D5. They had some lovely things there such as paintings, photos, smelly bath things, goods, jewellery and the most lovely idea ever. Pinkie trinkets or something. They basically take a print of a baby or kids pinkie, and they put it into silver, with their name/names on it and you can have it as a charm on a bracelet, on a keyring, as a pendant on a necklace. very unique and very cute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 smurfster

That sounds so cute. Do you know when the market will be back on again??

I dont know, I think it was just a once a year thing just before xmas but I have details for the pinky prints people. their website is www.pinkyprints.ie

If you wanted to contact them about going to DCU or you could also ask them the name of the person who organised the one in killester so you could try and get some of the people there to your college too

i just checked their website and they are at another market in malahide village, lovely stuff in that market too

Sat 28 November
    St Andrew's Parish Hall
    Church Road
    Malahide
    Opening Times: 10:00am until 2:30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

smurfster wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me some good stalls around markets in Dublin because im planning to organise a trade fair in DCU on the 7th of december and looking for some interesting stuff for people to sell like clothes jewellery food etc.!!

Are you looking for stall owners to go out there and sell for themselves? sorry can't make out your exact question. Cow's lane market (the far end of temple bar near christchurch end) has some excellent stalls, jewellery makers etc and they only open on Saturdays so why not go and chat with them? B

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

i just checked their website and they are at another market in malahide village, lovely stuff in that market too

Sat 28 November
    St Andrew's Parish Hall
    Church Road
    Malahide
    Opening Times: 10:00am until 2:30pm

Any idea what other kind of things are at the Malahide market? I've never been to one but might head to this for a look, are these markets any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

smurfster wrote: »

I noticed it says Ratoath on your name, Just a thought ask a few of them off Fairyhouse Market, I know there is one of two of them in the indoor stalls sell jewellery and prints and antiques, as you know yourself there is everything and anything there!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Moved from F&A. Hopefully you might get some useful results here.

Mods: Appologies, didn't know anywhere send to send it.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement