Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shakespere photobooks

• 12-11-2009 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

Hi all, many people saw this company at the recent photography show, was it Croke Park? Anyway I couldnt make it there and heard of them afterwards. I was very impressed that they could arrange for someone to meet me in Dublin to show me samples as they are based in Waterford as far as I recall. Within a few weeks I had weddings which included photobooks in the packages so after recent client selection I designed the books and ordered them last week. My books were delievered today and I have to say the quality is far superior to blurb, delivery within the week too and afterservice immediately.

Vincent is very easy to deal with, with great customer service too which is an added bonus. I decided to try them out as I am of the belief that we should buy Irish when we can, I thought by looking at the pricing that it may be a fair bit more expensive than blurn whereas in fact it was not, the extra couple of euro is well worth the near immediate delivery and great customer service and the knowledge that I am buying Irish.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I was well impressed with the sample books that were on display at PhotoVision. It is good to hear that the product is as good as the sample. I also found Vincent very helpful & was hoping that we could use them for the Yearbook. Maybe next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Snap Happy

Do they have a website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Yep www.shakespearephtobooks.com as far as I recall. The website isnt as handy as blurb as in you cannot save your books in your account, but again well worth it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Snap Happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

That's good to hear. I saw them at that show and the products looked good, I'll definitely consider them in future.

• Advertisement

Yes well I'll most likely be placing my second order today, I was waiting to see the quality before placing another order and I am happy to go again now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

Here's another one I got a calendar made here for free, and I do mean free. Good quality too, I just paid for p&p. There's loads of other free stuff there too. Worth a look.

http://www.vistaprint.ie

If you want to advertise Derek you need to contact boards admin.

Since this thread has been brought up again I received another delivery from shakespeare today and was delighted with it too.

Advertisement