Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melty Blood: Actress Again

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sounds interesting, I'm intrigued. Looks fun too!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Aww. I thought the EG link meant it had secured a PAL release :(

I would love to play this (big Type-Moon fan), but I don't know enough about playing imports.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's easy. The toughest way is to get your console mod chipped. Easier than that but totally worth doing is the hard disk exploit which gives additional benefits of better load times. However you need a fat PS2, a compatible PS1 game, a 120Gb HD and a PS2 network adapter (might need modification but it only consists of ripping out some plastic from the network adapter, I did it with a steak knife). The last and handiest method is to buy a swap disk.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

How can we be four posts in and nobody mention the name? :eek: Good god its bad. If this sells well I might have to make my own game and call it "Steak Knife Set : Illuminous Meercats"

Say what you want, MBAA has been consistently outperforming SFIV, 3S & VF5R in the Arcadia rankings (charting which games JP players play/prefer).

Besides, what's wrong with silly names? I loves me some Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

That name is long, but it makes sense. it's actual english.

Super = Good
    Street Fighter = Guys who fight in the street
    II = Number two
    Turbo = It's fast!
    HD = It's in high definition
    Remix = It's a kind of remake

You can read that title and know exactly what the game is about. Melty Blood : Actress Again is just four random words stuck together. It's jibberish. :o

Well, if you knew about the Tsukihime universe, you'd realise that "Blood" is a central concept (it deals with vampires), and "Actress Again" kinda refers to how it's a sequel, and how a lot of characters are actors/actresses, and how they all have "masks" to disguise who they are.

I'd say more, but Tsukihime started as a NSFW Visual Novel, and Doomy's warned me about NSFW before ;)

Advertisement