If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor radius 45hd speakers

Options
  • 12-11-2009 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hi to Richer sounds,
    I'm looking at travelling up this Sunday to buy a pair of these.
    Will you have them in stock , white or walnut finish?
    And how do I claim my boards discount?

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Souter.

The boards discount on an item like this from RicherSounds would have been free shipping. However we will pay your parking for the time spent in our store when you call on Sunday! :D Just ask our staff when you arrive!

At the moment we have the Radius 45's in the White Finish but no Walnut unfortunatley. Priced at £149.95

If you would like me to hold a pair of the White Finish until Sunday please PM your address and full name for our system.

Any further Questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭souter

Cheers Kenny, free shipping sounds good, I'll wait for another excuse to visit your shop. How do I organise it?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.