Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help!

Options
  • 12-11-2009 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

i have fee's this year of about 3500euro and i just dont have the money to pay them, i was wondering is there any way in ucd of paying installments or paying it at a later date? what is thier coarse of action if i hadent payed by say christmass?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Best talk to the Student Desk, the place for any Fees related questions. I do know that non-payment puts a Hold on your account on SIS, meaning that you don't get exam results etc. until you pay up.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Also talk to your department. Avoid the program office but individual departments usually help their students out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

If you could change to part-time you should only have to pay half each year.

But 3500 is pretty cheap for fees (which are around 5000-6000 for MAs, PhDs, degrees that you aren't eligible for free fees). It sounds as if they are already halved.

Be careful in case you are paying less than you strictly should at the moment.

Advertisement