Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin bus route 220

Options
  • 12-11-2009 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know where abouts near the ballycoolin IDA the 220 stops for going towards ballymun? It used to go through the park but not any more it seems. Im not familiar with the area so if you mention road names could you tell me how to get there from the industrial estate?

Cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

I was on the 220 about a week ago and it brought me in right around Ballycoolin IDA, past symantec, creative etc.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

kenon wrote: »
    I was on the 220 about a week ago and it brought me in right around Ballycoolin IDA, past symantec, creative etc.
    Yes, but it doesnt anymore, on the way towards the ida estate, it turns left when it should turn right to go into the park. Was just wondering where it picks up heading towards ballymun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Route 220
    From Ballymun

Normal route to Northwest Business Park and Rosemount Industrial Estate, right onto Cappagh Road and right into Ballycoolin Industrial Estate, then into Corporate Business Park 2 and Corporate Business Park 1, then left onto Blanchardstown Road North and back to normal route.

From Ladyswell
    Normal route to Blanchardstown Road North then Corporate Business Park 1, then Corporate Business Park 2, into Ballycoolin Industrial Estate onto Cappagh Road and into Rosemount Industrial Estate, Northwest Business Park and back to normal route.

According to the DB website, that should be the route... maybe give Phibsboro Depot a ring and ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

From Ladyswell
    Normal route to Blanchardstown Road North then Corporate Business Park 1, then Corporate Business Park 2, into Ballycoolin Industrial Estate onto Cappagh Road and into Rosemount Industrial Estate, Northwest Business Park and back to normal route.

I can confirm that is the way it went a week ago.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Yes it did go that way up to this week. Does anyone get that bus on a regular basis and get off near ballycoolin ida?

• Advertisement
Advertisement