Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a "Food Blogs" thread/forum

Options
  • 12-11-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I just wondered was it possible/acceptable to add a "Food Blogs" fsub-forum to the "Food/Cooking" forum - and if so, how to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I doubt it would merit a dedicated sub-forum of it's own. A sticky thread, possibly - but that's at the discretion of the forum Moderators. Why not send them a PM to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭niall_belfast

Thanks for that - didn't know you could pm the admins!

Wary of falling under the "advertising" heading.. But there are so many Irish/Northern Irish food blogs out there I thought that it might be a good idea.

I'll try the "pm" thing

Thanks for the reply - didn't realise that you could PM admins.

Having said that, I've tried to PM Cloud and he isn't accepting PMs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Cloud's one of our founding fathers, but isn't as involved in the day-to-day running of the site as much as he used to. What Buffybot (who's also an Administrator btw) is suggesting is that you PM the Food & Drink mods and see if *they* think it's a good idea first, we (the Admins) will usually talk to them first about such things ourselves anyway.

I hope that helps,

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

By the way, the food and drink mods are:

Des
    Faith
    Mr Magnolia

:)

• Advertisement

Thanks for all of the info - just finding my feet here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Happy to help Niall, you know where we are if you need help on something else.

Dav

Advertisement