Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Isildur is sitting in 50/$100 blinds, is he that skint or nobody else to play!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

scudzilla wrote: »
    Isildur is sitting in 50/$100 blinds, is he that skint or nobody else to play!!!

weekends are fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ibonic

5Aces wrote: »
    Where can i get the yearly profit for all these guys for all the games. at last count durrrr down 7m, ise up 1.5 but down from a peak of 5m a couple weeks ago. durrrr has ft sponsorship worth 2m a year but i dont know how many years that is for.

So if Durrr is down 7 million, and Isie is up on 1.5 million, then someone else has pocketed a whole lot of dough, I guess its divided up between Antonius and Ivey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Ibonic wrote: »
    So if Durrr is down 7 million, and Isie is up on 1.5 million, then someone else has pocketed a whole lot of dough, I guess its divided up between Antonius and Ivey

ziigmund pocketed 2.5 million from isildur1 in roughly 1600 hands

Washout wrote: »
    ziigmund pocketed 2.5 million from isildur1 in roughly 1600 hands

I guess we can safely say unless Zimund loses that money back to him or to someone else his christmas wont be a suffering

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

Has it been confirmed that Brian Townsend won 1.5m from Babb the other day?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭steoin

Has it been confirmed that Brian Townsend won 1.5m from Babb the other day?

Think it finished up closer to a million

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

steoin wrote: »

I always said that Townsend was ****e at poker.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

steoin wrote: »

Brian Townsend: gg
    Brian Townsend: I will be back in a few days
    Isildur1: k n1
    Isildur1: f u
    Brian Townsend: don't be bitter because you lost
    Isildur1: lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

nicnicnic wrote: »

Eh? It's Harman?

The video is from Oct no?

I still hope Harman took her $9m off Durrrr anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Eh? It's Harman?

The video is from Oct no?

I still hope Harman took her $9m off Durrrr anyway

Harman yeah

its from 2005 i think, but the fact that she won 9 million ( having watched the series I don't think its the Andy Beal game she's talking about ) in three days, well just interesting I think in relation to the fanfare around the size of the current games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭profun

isildur down another 600k to zigmund. he didnt take it too well:

Isildur1: who s the little scared fa g starts lipimg every hand cos hes up
    Isildur1: fckn clown
    Ziigmund: how long u have been around here
    Ziigmund: u r losing after this year if u continue f ag
    Isildur1: well see, u keep hit n rn me and limping
    Ziigmund: haha
    Ziigmund: nono
    Ziigmund: joking
    Ziigmund: u r nice guy
    Ziigmund: and pretty viktor
    Ziigmund: :)
    Isildur1: can u atlest reload finnish superstar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Pair of scandie gheys.

profun wrote: »

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

:confused:

You've been stuck in this thread and you don't know what this is in reference to, really?

You've been stuck in this thread and you don't know what this is in reference to, really?

I know what it's a reference to alright but i was just wondering whether Zig knows it's him for sure or is it a joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

I know what it's a reference to alright but i was just wondering whether Zig knows it's him for sure or is it a joke?

It's a joke. Now if he had said pretty babby................

Lol, nice try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 theriverking

is he playing at the moment?

• Advertisement

profun wrote: »
    isildur down another 600k to zigmund. he didnt take it too well:

Isildur1: who s the little scared fa g starts lipimg every hand cos hes up
    Isildur1: fckn clown
    Ziigmund: how long u have been around here
    Ziigmund: u r losing after this year if u continue f ag
    Isildur1: well see, u keep hit n rn me and limping
    Ziigmund: haha
    Ziigmund: nono
    Ziigmund: joking
    Ziigmund: u r nice guy
    Isildur1: can u atlest reload finnish superstar

Anybody have the latest totals what this Isulru1 is up or down for the time being? Seems to me that hes losing more now and starting to show a little emotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Ibonic wrote: »
    Anybody have the latest totals what this Isulru1 is up or down for the time being? Seems to me that hes losing more now and starting to show a little emotion.

he is up 4 mill in the the last 30 days..
    http://www.highstakesdb.com/profiles/statistics/last-30-days/Isildur1.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Really starting to grind my gears, Isildur keeps banging on about people limping.

watched latest session. Ziggy wanted to flip one time for 200K isildur refused.

Washout wrote: »
    watched latest session. Ziggy wanted to flip one time for 200K isildur refused.

So it's either limp or flip for the price of a small house.Someone should teach this guy about the 'middleground'.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

zig and isldr1 are at it again

zig and isldr1 are at it again

sitting in with about 4 million between them...this is just crazy stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Seriously beginning to think this is a all a publicity scam by FT and if so wp its certainly working, if not im really starting to hate these guys tbh, fliping for what the equivilant of approx 4 years av. wage :rolleyes: fcuking mickey waving comp gone wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭BloodyDeath

i was thinking that also, just a publicity scam by FT. seems just to stupid for any seriously good player to be gambling like this. PI PA TD or maybe there not gambling and the newbie is. newbie cudda won the euro lotto or his ma and da did and they gave him some change to play with and is just messin about for a bit. who knows but it is sick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

If someone had 1000 buyin for 20nl it dosent mean they could crush it by just being supper aggro and pushing any 2 hands, im sure there is still alot of multi level thinking going on as in he thinks my range is x here, so i can push TP and have positive equity between my fold equity and win equity when im called, because there so aggro it probably seems like there just flipping but im sure players of their quality arent just flipping it in. Now ive seen some bad plays which looked alot more like tilt but thats a different story.

Its a bit like the end of a tourney where the blinds are so high you see people getting all in with average hands, its not because their gamblers or bad players just ranges become so wide that the other opponent has 2 choices, play tight and wait for a big hand to get paid off with or adjust to the wider range and start playing a wider range too which should be more profitable vs the person thats playing loose however youd also have alot more variance which were seeing in these games.

Im a long way from an expert and i originally too thought what the fcuk are these guys at but i think its just because most people are used to playing TAG and are used to tighter ranges being played and showndown but just because they are showing down what appears to be a weak hand dosent neccessarily mean theyre playing -EV or bad as that hand strength might be profitable vs the percieved range.

Advertisement