Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

dvdfan wrote: »
    If someone had 1000 buyin for 20nl it dosent mean they could crush it by just being supper aggro and pushing any 2 hands, im sure there is still alot of multi level thinking going on as in he thinks my range is x here, so i can push TP and have positive equity between my fold equity and win equity when im called, because there so aggro it probably seems like there just flipping but im sure players of their quality arent just flipping it in. Now ive seen some bad plays which looked alot more like tilt but thats a different story.

Its a bit like the end of a tourney where the blinds are so high you see people getting all in with average hands, its not because their gamblers or bad players just ranges become so wide that the other opponent has 2 choices, play tight and wait for a big hand to get paid off with or adjust to the wider range and start playing a wider range too which should be more profitable vs the person thats playing loose however youd also have alot more variance which were seeing in these games.

Im a long way from an expert and i originally too thought what the fcuk are these guys at but i think its just because most people are used to playing TAG and are used to tighter ranges being played and showndown but just because they are showing down what appears to be a weak hand dosent neccessarily mean theyre playing -EV or bad as that hand strength might be profitable vs the percieved range.

Everything you're saying is spot on. Just because someone won the lotto doesn't mean they could multi-table nosebleeds. But I think the lads are talking about flipping because ziggmund actually asked isildur in chat to flip.

I was watching the other day and FullFlush was playing some fella and he asked to flip for $5k. They did and he won, he asked again and won. Then they flipped again a 3rd time for $20k and he lost :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Noob Question, am i right in saying 'Flipping' is going all in pre flop?

Townsend just taken another ~500k from isildur in the last hour. Isildur not happy when he left.

Brian Townsend: gg
    Isildur1: how can u quit ?

scudzilla wrote: »
    Noob Question, am i right in saying 'Flipping' is going all in pre flop?

Ya that's right. They agree before the cards are dealt and go all-in no matter what they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Isildur looks like he is taking another beating from Ziigmund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

am i right in thinking at this moment in time isildur1 has less than 1m profit from his time on full tilt?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

orourkeda wrote: »
    Isildur looks like he is taking another beating from Ziigmund.

Yeah I think that's a fair statement !

Ziigmund (3390) +$2,474,730 (Last 24 hours)

Opr

where is the quickest updating site to check isildurs1 total, NL and PLO P+L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

Are they playing now? Might download the software and have a look .....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

Right I've had it, screw Isildur I hope he go's broke. Screw Durrr as well and zigmund and the rest. Uber genius high level metagame players they may be but they are also degenerate gambling hacks who cannot seem to see the stupidity in what they are doing so **** them all. Gotta respect Phil Galfond for the way he keeps out of these games despite the fact that he may well have an edge. Ftp raise the stakes to 5k/10k and lets see some proper carnage.

5Aces wrote: »
    where is the quickest updating site to check isildurs1 total, NL and PLO P+L

http://www.highstakesdb.com/profiles/statistics/last-30-days/Isildur1.aspx

Anyone know what site shows each players best friends (who they have won the most against) and their worst enemies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

from fullflush blog

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=63126240

Been a while since I've blogged, just haven't felt like writing. Have to mention Isildur though. There's been a lot of stuff about him recently coming onto Full Tilt and cleaning up. He's a really good player, with very few weaknesses. Perhaps his only weakness might be that he can tilt now and then, which is bad at Omaha. No Limit is definitely his best game, but Omaha might be a problem for him. He's doing what I did, taking on the best, which I respect. He's also been beating them like I did too. If he should stay away from anyone though, he should watch out for Ivey, and probably Patrik too. They're good players and could get him eventually if he's not careful. As for durrrr, he'll never get his money back off Isildur at No Limit, Isildur's too good. There's a million things to Isildur's game, he's got pretty much everything and plays boards particularly well. And I wouldn't worry about people figuring him out the more he plays either, it's the other way around.
    .............................................................................................................................A lot of people say that I'm too opinionated for the sponsors, but the truth is that everything I've had an opinion on, I've been right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭streings

5Aces wrote: »
    am i right in thinking at this moment in time isildur1 has less than 1m profit from his time on full tilt?

no more like 4m apparently

http://www.highstakesdb.com/profiles/statistics/this-year/Isildur1.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Insanodude

jesus blom is seriously good at NL
    I mean.. Dwan took a hiding and now has gone into hiding
    PA refuses to play him at even 1 table of NL
    The Dangs and Galfond are nowhere to be seen either.
    So he plays PLO with Pa and Ziggy and Townsend and seems to be holding his own.. despite townsend hit n runnin all the time lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Hot-Rod

What was the action like last nite? cant get on the sites at work to find out

Who was up/down?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

timeline-fulltilt.png

Ziigmund $920,797 (Last 24 hours)
    Brian Townsend $566,452 (Last 24 hours)
    Patrik Antonius $276,783 (Last 24 hours)

Isildur1 $-1,797,240 (Last 24 hours)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

sick swings in that last graph. Really why would you bother doin this without sponsorship of some sort. If Ivey or Antonious didnt have Ful Tilt behind them there would be no way they'd be playin nosebleeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

sick swings in that last graph. Really why would you bother doin this without sponsorship of some sort. If Ivey or Antonious didnt have Ful Tilt behind them there would be no way they'd be playin nosebleeds.

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Isi drops another 600K to PA at 300/600 and then asks him if he wants to play at 500/1K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Isildur must have deposited an awful lot more than I originally thought!

I didnt see much of the play last night but it looked liked Zigmund was killing him at PLO. How did that finish?

Insanodude wrote: »
    jesus blom is seriously good at NL
    I mean.. Dwan took a hiding and now has gone into hiding
    PA refuses to play him at even 1 table of NL
    The Dangs and Galfond are nowhere to be seen either.
    So he plays PLO with Pa and Ziggy and Townsend and seems to be holding his own.. despite townsend hit n runnin all the time lol

Dwan gone into hiding. Nice. It seems as if he is running a little scared alright to put it mildly.

Why would top level pro players run scared from another? Surely one player cant be that much better than the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭percy007

Dwan gone into hiding. Nice. It seems as if he is running a little scared alright to put it mildly.

Why would top level pro players run scared from another? Surely one player cant be that much better than the others.

Dwan was playing 50-100 plo this morn

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Game Selection Obv
    percy007 wrote: »
    Dwan was playing 50-100 plo this morn

Was this the only game running?? Nice to see this tbh, not to see durrrr lose but to see that he will drop levels to rebuild his bankroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭percy007

pgodkin wrote: »
    Game Selection Obv

Was this the only game running?? Nice to see this tbh, not to see durrrr lose but to see that he will drop levels to rebuild his bankroll.

No Isildur and PA were playing, TonyG sat in and Isildur asked him to do one and he left after needling him for a bit.

What is isildurs bottom line like at the minute?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭jack90210

percy007 wrote: »
    No Isildur and PA were playing, TonyG sat in and Isildur asked him to do one and he left after needling him for a bit.

Can you post the conversation?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

nicnicnic wrote: »
    from fullflush blog

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=63126240

Been a while since I've blogged, just haven't felt like writing. Have to mention Isildur though. There's been a lot of stuff about him recently coming onto Full Tilt and cleaning up. He's a really good player, with very few weaknesses. Perhaps his only weakness might be that he can tilt now and then, which is bad at Omaha. No Limit is definitely his best game, but Omaha might be a problem for him. He's doing what I did, taking on the best, which I respect. He's also been beating them like I did too. If he should stay away from anyone though, he should watch out for Ivey, and probably Patrik too. They're good players and could get him eventually if he's not careful. As for durrrr, he'll never get his money back off Isildur at No Limit, Isildur's too good. There's a million things to Isildur's game, he's got pretty much everything and plays boards particularly well. And I wouldn't worry about people figuring him out the more he plays either, it's the other way around.
    .............................................................................................................................A lot of people say that I'm too opinionated for the sponsors, but the truth is that everything I've had an opinion on, I've been right.

Who wrote that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Degag wrote: »
    Who wrote that?

luke schwartz aka fullflush

Advertisement