Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Sample size imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

PA apears to be on a mission. Saying that it could be a suicide mission.:eek: whatever will happen if his AC is cleaned again tonight. major investigation into isildurs account id say .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Tony3004 wrote: »
    PA apears to be on a mission. Saying that it could be a suicide mission.:eek: whatever will happen if his AC is cleaned again tonight. major investigation into isildurs account id say .

lol, exactly what will they be investigating?

investigate his ability to crush anyone he comes accross while having just 2 losing sessions in 2 weeks and taking 6+ mil. you have to admit its a bit weird and was due to come to an end a good while ago but has gone on and on and on.

and btw why is it when the word investigate or rigged is involved in a post you always seem to be involved . Is there something your not telling us!!!

What are you defending ?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

i see that PA Durrrr and Isildur1 are playing 3-handed 300/600 PLO

Edit: Durrrr just took over 100K that he had at 1 table, and joined the other 3 tables of PA v Isildur1 and sat in with 30K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭....

mdwexford wrote: »
    Sample size imo.
    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6870/highstakespic.jpg
    sample size is big enough surely ?
    tonights session will put him over 70k hands

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You can run good over 100k hands easy, bit premature to be accusing the guy of being a superuser.

Durrrr is going south, bought into one table for 30k spun it up to 130k and then left and bought back in for 40k a while later. Busto fish obv.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

It's obviously sum underage kid playing on his brother's account thinking it's play money

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Matt Santos

Does anyone have a profile of Victor Blom?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

Does anyone have a profile of Victor Blom?

PM BCB IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Ollieboy wrote: »
    As the lads already stated, PTR is only been around for 2 years and he's been around a lot longer then that. He crush 5/10 for ages before moving up the stakes. The 6 Million figure you see on PTR is only on 1 site too, I know for a fact he as played on other sites and actually plays a lot on I-Poker. I'm guessing he's up about 12 million online of not more and he would be invite to a lot of private games where he would have a massive edge and easily could be up 20 million from them alone. He'sh as also won a lot out of the big games in Vegas. To be honest, I'm been a bit conservative at 15, its probaly more like 30.

By the way... I'm sure he as more then 1 account on FTP...He might only use 1 account now, but before he became a name I'm sure he had multiply accounts.

How do you know all this and what about taxes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭mikethemouth

i dont know about this whole isildur heater . its just seems fishy to me, even last night i watched durr,PA and isildur 3 handed and to me it looked like PA and durrr were colluding. This guys heater just dont add up to me. Actually puts me off online poker.

What the story with multiaccounting. Alot of these pros have had at one stage multiple accounts at sites. What happens if they win alot but are only using the one account but the site find out they have multiple accounts - do they freeze funds ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

digiman wrote: »
    How do you know all this and what about taxes?

which bit?

I read most of the above from different blogs over the years and talking to different players about him. But the big private games in LA are massive and full of fish and its only by invite. Mostly people in the film industry and hollywood hitters etc. Then there was the big game in Vegas which he's also meant to be a winner out of and then I read a interview with him about playing on I-poker and some of the higher stake players remember him from about 2 years back etc.

I remember reading a interview with him about how he start etc and he use to play STT's like most other players and he explain how he move up quickly. You also just have to have a look at his circile of friends to see what there up too.

But I didn't include taxes in the above calculation, but I still think the figure is easily 10 million.

Also if you calculate his bankroll for the big game, then he needs at least 10 million to play the way he does at least.

dont agree with you olly on this . if this kid was playing big game or private cali or vegas games we would know who he is . no one as of yet knows difinitively this guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Ollys on about durr and what hes estimated bankroll is

dvdfan wrote: »
    Ollys on about durr and what hes estimated bankroll is

my bad olly. in that case everything you say i agree with.bout durrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

still a big hole/dent in his estimated bankroll, the leakage surely can't continue for too much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

Have to say this all seems a bit unreal to me. I have always suspected the big poker players of moving monies owed to each other over the felt.

If Durrr has lost as much as it looks like it would be a major dent in his bankroll, that is if you can believe all the hype around his wealth to begin with.

We all know that the economy is suffering and poker is no different. How many of us have given up playing online cos we cant make it pay in the long run. My belief is that this is being done to try and attract people back to the site. Problem with this is that it just makes those still playing online suspicious of how such a heater can occur.

If this were to continue much longer it would be bad for poker as it shall foster suspicion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 RunningMan1981

To start with, this is by no means a boast, but about a 1.5 years ago, I turned $20 into 3.5k in two weeks. Without going into details but needless to say I was running like a god for that time and quicker than I noticed, I tilted it in an 8 hour session.
    I'm sure many people here would have similar stories but the point I am making, is that during those 2 winning weeks I could not lose and I thought I was the greatest/gifted poker player ever. I of course wasn't and I have never since then had that run of cards/luck.
    Unfortunately I spent of lot of my own money since in trying to prove that I was great, but now I am convinced, I'm not. :(
    It is not totally unbelievable for me to observe the above mentioned Isildur1 and believe that this is a very good/talented player who is having a great run. It happens a lot at all levels but at the level he is playing some people automatically think that there is something untoward(conspiracy theories etc.) happening because of the amount of money he is taking in.
    Anyhow I wish him well and it makes good entertainment, just wish it was me :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

To start with, this is by no means a boast, but about a 1.5 years ago, I turned $20 into 3.5k in two weeks. Without going into details but needless to say I was running like a god for that time and quicker than I noticed, I tilted it in an 8 hour session.
    I'm sure many people here would have similar stories but the point I am making, is that during those 2 winning weeks I could not lose and I thought I was the greatest/gifted poker player ever. I of course wasn't and I have never since then had that run of cards/luck.
    Unfortunately I spent of lot of my own money since in trying to prove that I was great, but now I am convinced, I'm not. :(
    It is not totally unbelievable for me to observe the above mentioned Isildur1 and believe that this is a very good/talented player who is having a great run. It happens a lot at all levels but at the level he is playing some people automatically think that there is something untoward(conspiracy theories etc.) happening because of the amount of money he is taking in.
    Anyhow I wish him well and it makes good entertainment, just wish it was me :(

So your comparing 2 winning weeks you had to durrrs millions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 RunningMan1981

nuxxx wrote: »
    So your comparing 2 winning weeks you had to durrrs millions?

No, I was not talking about durrr or his millions (read above again), his name was not mentioned in my post. I was just stating that a two week winning streak happens at all levels irrespective of the amount won or originally staked. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

In fairness I think RunningMan is just describing the game (don't know who you are btw).

I'd say the point is if durrrrr can ride out the variance he will make it to the Hall Of Fame.

Is this about durrrrr or Isildur?

another big session about to kick off . isil , townsend and PA.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

The 2+2 thread would have you believe that Isi has been running hot - winning all the flips / suckouts, and way way above EV. Actually his EV is spot on! What a fcking sick sick redline (grabbed from 2+2 thread)

34telxc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Don't know if this has been mentioned but could this all be a big PR stunt for Full Tilt??

Some great action at the moment. Antonius just took down a 480k pot (With a wheel vs set of 7's), is about 350-400k up atm

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

scudzilla wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been mentioned but could this all be a big PR stunt for Full Tilt??

I would doubt that very much. If this was the case, who would they have chosen to play the account that is better than Durr et al? The account has played, and taken alot of $$$ from alot of high stakes regs not part of Team FT. Surely they would not be too pleased if this turned out to be some stunt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

scudzilla wrote: »
    Its a pretty big play to out-stunt the durrrr challenge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

PA playing really well just lost 60k on one hand all in with KKAA but then took 200k 20 seconds later on different table

Advertisement