Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sessions and songs

Options
  • 12-11-2009 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

just wondrin if anyone knows of a good session in the nth co dublin/ east meath area. been playing guitar and learnin songs for a couple of years now as a hobby but gettin a bit bored playin to myself at home. probably more into folk than trad ( bob dylan, neil young, tom waits, john spillane, chrisyt moore to name but a few) just good songs really. Only ever played for other people at the odd party here and there and would like to branch out a bit and see if I can hack it. Alternatively if anyone out there is into the same stuff and would be interested in getting something going give me a shout. thanks

Advertisement