Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crackdown co-op achievements

• 12-11-2009 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,286 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Hey im looking to finish off all the crackdown achievements and need another person for the Pack Rat, Double Trouble and Tag Teamer achievements. Also apparently the easiest way to get the stunt markers is to have another player throw you through them while in a car so could try that one as well.
    So anyone else need these?
    Gamertag - Nallers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

if you cant get anyone on here to join you.. ( i dont have the game) check out this site http://www.trueachievements.com/ its tracks your gamer score.. and theres a section for setting up game sessions to get achievements! im using it to get some team fortress 2 achievements.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Not played it since my last failed attempt to find the two remaining orbs, was a good fun game though.

• VinLieger wrote: »
    Hey im looking to finish off all the crackdown achievements and need another person for the Pack Rat, Double Trouble and Tag Teamer achievements. Also apparently the easiest way to get the stunt markers is to have another player throw you through them while in a car so could try that one as well.
    So anyone else need these?
    Gamertag - Nallers
    Nallers il help ya lad. I'm in your freinds list pm me when ur online.

Advertisement