Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Classes Waterford City

• 12-11-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Anyone know where a couple of girls could do dance classes in the city? We're 26 and don't want to be surrounded by kids. Anything like hip hop or modern. Not ballroom or salsa because its for fitness really! Checked Munster, Waterford Today and News and Star, nothing for adults in any of them. We all work so its an evening class we're after!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

haydo333 wrote: »
    Anyone know where a couple of girls could do dance classes in the city? We're 26 and don't want to be surrounded by kids. Anything like hip hop or modern. Not ballroom or salsa because its for fitness really! Checked Munster, Waterford Today and News and Star, nothing for adults in any of them. We all work so its an evening class we're after!

Thanks!
    why don,t ya join break beat!!! they do there classes in the dance studio down in spirit on the quay beside days hotel!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

26 year od girl's,you'r more like oul wan's they do knitting classes up in the Roahmore centre on thursday nights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Margaret Hunter in Waterford Ballet Academy used teach modern. If there's a few people interested I'd imagine she'd do an adult class, I know she'd have an adult ballet class if a few of us had stayed in Waterford. Give her a call, she's lovely and you might be lucky.
    (051)380884

(mods - number is advertised so shouldn't be a problem posting it I think).

Advertisement