Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakdown in communication between the French Government and the Irish over world cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

It's already in another thread below but if you want to post what is said in the link that'd be deadly. Gwan!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭privateBeavis

D'oh! I did search for it before I posted but didn't see the other post, my searching skills need some brushing up! :D
    The documents in the link is a scanned image:
    letters7.jpg?w=696&h=7667

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

This is a piss take right?

I know it sounds so stupid but it's just plausible for someone to be that completely ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

This cannot be real. Quality though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

smegmar wrote: »
    This is a piss take right?

I know it sounds so stupid but it's just plausible for someone to be that completely ridiculous.

It's OK, the French address is "Joke Road"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Thoie wrote: »
    It's OK, the French address is "Joke Road"

And there is no department of diplomatic affairs afaik, maybe they meant the department of foreign affairs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    And there is no department of diplomatic affairs afaik, maybe they meant the department of foreign affairs

Well, if there is a Department of Diplomatic Affairs, their offices are in the Shelbourne :)

Advertisement