If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW TYPES OF IMAGEO LED TEALIGHTS

Options
  • 12-11-2009 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Have just received in a couple of new varieties of the IMAGEO LED TEA LIGHT 3 packs

These are now available in the original flame yellow style and now in RED flame and BLUE flame in frosted glass holders .

The take 10hours to charge on the their charging base and then with twinkle away happily for 20 hours.
    You just flick them to turn off or on.

I've attached the spec for the red version below

www.p4c.philips.com/files/l/laa61arwc_05/laa61arwc_05_pss_eng.pdf

Also new in to me is the IMAGEO AQUALIGHTS.

These come in a triple pack with charging base .

As the name hints at these are water proof and are designed to float in a Bath, hot tub, kitchen sink or maybe in a nice glass bowl of water on your coffee table...

Have a little look at the spec sheet below to see what they look like.

www.p4c.philips.com/files/l/laa51aywc_05/laa51aywc_05_pss_eng.pdf

Again they operate and charge as per the standard Imageos.

PRICES....

The 3pk Teal Lights sell for €29.99 and the Aqua Light 3 pk sells for €39.99

I'll offer these out to you guys for €26.99 and €35.99 repectively until Friday 20th Nov after that they will be at the regular retail prices listed above.

cheers all
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.