Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logistics & Supply Chain Management DT358

Options
  • 12-11-2009 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi, I'm interested in doing this course next year but I just want an idea what the its really all about. I've read up about it on the DIT website but its a bit to bland for me if you know what I mean. If anyone could tell me what some of the modules are like or any info regarding the course it would be greatly apprieciated:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 darren_n

Its a great course for a number of reasons:

lots of group work
    great work placement
    excellent variety of modules like (HRM,Finance,Operations,I.T, Simulation etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Hiya.

I am currently doing DT358. I have to say as well, it's a fantastic course. I have three days a week, mon-wed and I finish at 4pm at the latest!

The only thing is that there is alot of continious assessment, which in my case is good. In some modules for instance I.T you have 100% CA, and then in others you have CA worth between 20-40%.

The only problem I have with this course is that I have four or five exams in January.

The lecturers are really good as well.

If you would like any further info send me a PM!

All the best,

Candy19

Advertisement