Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User CP is confused.

Options
  • 12-11-2009 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭

My subscription notification thing is quite confused: thread in bold, I go check it, and post on it. Go back to the user CP, and it's still bold, because it's counting my post as a new post which I should be notified about. Then I'll go and look at my post, and afterwards in the CP it won't be bold anymore. But, then if I check back in a while it'll be bold again. It's all over the place...

I'm on a Mac using Safari, and I tend to check threads by opening a new tab. Is this my fault, or some kinda system retardation problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Try clearing your cache. I've had weird problems like that in the past and that's always worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Cheers, seems to have helped. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement